Caption: Fire fighters extinguish flames from a house at 3412 Gayle Street that caught fire around 5 pm, Wednesday evening. The fire began in a back bedroom and caused smoke damage to most of the house.
Album ID: 1162481
Photo ID: 34062159
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.