Caption: Isaiah Rodriguez, 7, left, and his brother Carlos, 9, are watched by their sisters as they extinguish the remaining hot spots on their property, using a cooler full of water. The grass fire consumed about 25 to 30 acres and an abandoned mobile home. It was mostly extinguished Wednesday on the 6300 block of Coletoville Road. Carlos accidentally started the fire by trying to burn trash from remodeling the house during the current burn ban. ANGELI WRIGHT/AWRIGHT@VICAD.COM
Album ID: 1205049
Photo ID: 36342693
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.