Photos & Videos » Photos

Previous Photo
Photo 6907 of 18929
Next Photo
Begin slide show
A grass fire that started in a pasture off of Jackson County Road 429 and spread to an adjacent home of Gary Spragggins. The intense heat scorched and melted the exterior vinyl siding but never entered the home. The home sustained smoke and electrical damage as well.



FRANK TILLEY/FTILLEY@VICAD.COM
Caption: A grass fire that started in a pasture off of Jackson County Road 429 and spread to an adjacent home of Gary Spragggins. The intense heat scorched and melted the exterior vinyl siding but never entered the home. The home sustained smoke and electrical damage as well. FRANK TILLEY/FTILLEY@VICAD.COM Album ID: 1205049 Photo ID: 37467752
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white. This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site. Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.