Caption: Flames burn the last of the kitchen of a house in the 1900 block of Guadalupe road Sunday afternoon. The fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then spread to the home, burning it down to the foundation.
KATHLEEN DUNCAN / KDUNCAN@VICAD.COM
Album ID: 1205049
Photo ID: 37557171
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.