Caption: The Burkhart family watches the Quail Creek Volunteer Fire Department extinguish a fire at their home at 709 Duck St. on Tuesday, Nov. 22. A clothes dryer caught fire and was removed from the house. TODD KRAININ/TKRAININ@VICAD.COM
Album ID: 1205049
Photo ID: 38995177
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.