Caption: An Aug. 13 grass fire at the Surman home off Upper Mission Valley Road spread dangerously close to the family's chicken coop which is filled with hay and would have ignited quickly. The fire started from a neighbor's burning and grew out-of-control due to dry conditions.
Album ID: 1584982
Photo ID: 48512312
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.